MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Why not leave the world of work and come and help us at one of our sites in Peasmarsh or Hawkhurst. Experience how rewarding and fulfilling it can be to help play a part in making a positive difference to someone’s life.
Getting Stuck In and Making a Difference:
- CSR days are a great way to show how your organisation plays a positive, responsible and active part in helping people within your local community
- A day with Hands of Hope can offer your employees an opportunity to discover how to work cooperatively in a different setting – it helps them build new relationships and understandings. And of course, the results can be shared publicly and can give you press coverage in local or trade media.
- We make your day fun! You get stuck in to varied and practical outdoor seasonal tasks such as: digging, weeding, planting, strimming, mending fences, cutting back foliage, painting, watering or help build a shed!
- If you prefer the great indoors and are looking for inspiration away from the office, or want to organise some much needed team building, why not consider a cookery event?
- No previous experience is required. The groups are supervised and full health and safety briefings are given. We make sure there are tasks for everyone.
At Hands of Hope, we are interested in creating strong partnerships with organisations in East Sussex and Kent, where shared values and mutual business needs are met.
We are keen to invite any corporate support available whether that be unrestricted income, project or event sponsorship, products or services in kind and/or staff fundraising.
In return, a tailored benefits package forms our commitment to corporate to the partnership.
Getting in Touch
If you are interested in finding out more please call James on 01424 834 768 or get in touch via our “contacts” page quoting “Corporate”