We are excited to share with you the launch of The Great British Brick Off!
Starting on the first May Bank Holiday weekend and running throughout the summer, the campaign will support the restoration and development of Hope Farm Community Garden’s beautiful Edwardian wall.
- Like to volunteer to help rebuild the wall?
- Learn traditional bricklaying skills including pointing with lime mortar?
- Help refurbish bricks ready for the wall?
- Sponsor a brick? Or ten? Perhaps more?
- Donate building materials we might be able to use onsite inc Bricks and Sand?
- Work for “No Pay For Just One Day” providing your skill as a Bricklayer, Hod Carrier, Joiner or Metalworker?
By restoring the wall, the project’s legacy will be the preservation of an historical asset for future generations to enjoy whilst creating a safe space for vulnerable and marginalised groups to come together and learn about horticulture and nature – getting outside, get active, meeting new people and getting connected.